Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My cousin just died


Today is a sad day for me. My sweet cousin Steven just died on Sat. and was laid to rest today. He was only 48. He died of traveling cancer. He had one lump in his lung. They found it last month after he went in for what he thought was pneumonia. 4 weeks later he left this earth. It had spread into his kidneys and liver. I'm gonna miss him, not because of any one thing but because of many things like his goofy smile or his always yelling at you because he was partially deaf or how he would roll his eyes when he talked to you or his great sense of life. Bye Steven, I already miss you more than you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I lost my dad at age 59 a few years ago to the same kind of cancer. I miss him every day.I was a pall bearer at my grandmas funeral yesterday. What was cool was cool was that it was a happy occasion. she was 87 and ready to go. We MUST live life to the fullest, because we can be gone at anytime
It sounds like your cousin wa one of those few people who appreciated life. My house goes on the auction block on monday, but I am not bitter. I have a good wife and a wonderful 6 year old boy. LIFE IS GOOD. We miss our loved ones, but they are on a new adventure.

I am very sorry that you lost your cousin. May he have a FINE NEW ADVENTURE ON HIS WAY TO THE NEXT WORLD.