Monday, March 06, 2006

Brokback Mtn. Broken by Crash


I was thrilled to learn that Crash walked away with movie of the year!!! Hooray! A truly good movie worthy of notice. A rare spectacle lately from Hollywood with all their personal agenda's and blathering outbursts coming out of their political closets. It has not amazed me but dazed me. Matt Dillon is awesome in it! The only thing that would have made me happier would have been if Walk the Line had 'walked away with everything' that, had to be the absolute best movie made in years! Brokeback Mtn. On the other hand is as boring as it gets. And now all you have to do to find out how two-faced the media is, is to go to any news or entertainment site and find out how they are taring it apart. It now seems that the two stars did a bad job portraying a gay couple, and that the theme lacks substance as well as the plot is weak in it's deliverance. Oh Hollywood back patting media how long will we have to suffer your incredible boorish left wing or should I say "faired winged" idea, and self pontificating argument for the metrosexual, stuck in the 80's old hippie, has beens, ie. Warren Beatty, Mortensen, Dryfus yes and even old Belefonte (Day Oh, Please go home!) The list grows day by day. To check it out go to www.firehollywood.com they have a very long and serious list of Hollywood's ex-elite. Once thought of as hero's now condemned by their own cowardly words and self defeating anti-war criticisms against this administration and government. Oh there I go again, I just have to think of Hollywood and visions of progressive fairies, sugarplums and fakers dance in my head. Of course then I get to boycott!! I just love to boycott!

No comments: